If talking about the closest source of protein and the easiest to find. It would be inevitable that eggs are the food that every home must have. Because it is a food that is easy to cook and can be eaten by all ages. Many people are probably just aware that eggs contain many nutrients that are good for the body. But have you ever wondered whether or not besides the abundance of nutrients What else is good about eggs? Even the health authorities came out to recommend that people eat 1 egg a day, then try to see.
1. Rich in various types of vitamins and minerals such as B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K.
2. Help reduce blood pressure. The study found that Egg peptides can help lower high blood pressure levels.
3. It’s a great source of protein. UFABET Just one egg contains 6 grams of protein, making it an excellent source of protein for people who can’t eat meat.
4. Have Omega 3 Fats Eggs are foods rich in omega 3 fats, which are essential fats for the body. It also helps to nourish the heart to be healthy.
5. Rich in important amino acids. Eggs are known as superfoods that are good for health. One reason is because eggs are a source of 9 essential amino acids for the body.
6. Nourish the brain and nervous system In just 1 egg, there is choline (Choline) up to 20% that the body should receive per day. Choline is a component of cell membranes. cortex As a result, the brain and nervous system are strong.
7. Rich in Lutein and Zeaxanthin , both of these substances are carotenoids that are important for eye health. It also helps protect the body from free radicals.