It is not known exactly what causes the cramps. But it is possible that it could be caused by many reasons, such as
- muscle fatigue Either from work or from daily routine.
- Remaining in the same position during the day for long periods of time, such as while working, kneeling, squatting, or cross-legged.
- Sleeping on your side or in the wrong position
- Lack of exercise to stretch muscles
- The older you get, the more easily you get cramps.
- It could be a sign of certain diseases, such as diabetes UFABET
Cramping appears to be more common in athletes participating in endurance sports, perhaps due to the long duration and repetitive nature, though it can occur in any sporting activity. A number of risk factors have been associated with cramping, including older age, cardiovascular disease, hot and humid conditions. However, most of these risk factors are only correlated with cramping, and are not the causes of cramping. There are two main possible causes, each with merits, though neither can fully explain cramping alone.
The correct way to relieve cramps.
If you have symptoms of cramps To do stretching Tap your toes up and massage your calves to relax.
If it doesn’t get better, apply a hot compress. Symptoms should usually improve within 1-2 minutes.
Are cramps dangerous?
If cramps occur too frequently or more than 3 times per week You should see your doctor again to find out the exact cause.